– 1 can of biscuits
– 3 tablespoons melted butter
– 1/3 cup granulated sugar
– 1/2 to 1 teaspoon cinnamon (adjust to your taste)
– 4 tablespoons dark brown sugar (try to remove or break up any clumps)
1. Combine sugar, cinnamon and brown sugar in a small (cereal or soup sized) bowl and set aside.
2. Remove biscuits from can (do not flatten) and use a 1-inch circle biscuit cutter to cut the holes out of the center of each biscuit.
3. Air fry the DONUTS at 350 degrees Fahrenheit for 5 minutes (4 at a time), and air fry the HOLES at 350 degrees F for just 3 minutes.
4. As each batch of donuts and holes comes out of the fryer, use a pastry brush to paint butter over the entire surface of each donut and hole.
5. After each donut and hole is painted with butter, drop into the bowl with the sugar mixture and coat completely with the mixture. Gently shake off excess.
6. Serve donuts and holes warm.