21 oz.cherry pie filling
2 pre-made pie crusts, refrigerated
1 egg yolk
1 tablespoon milk
1. Press pie crust into the Pie Pan leaving the excess hanging over. With a fork, poke holes on the dough all over.
2. Place the Pie Pan into the Fry Basket and into the Air Fryer.
3. Adjust cooking time to 5 minutes at 300°F.
4. Remove the Fry Basket and carefully to take out the Pie Pan. Remove the excess dough hanging over the Pie Pan. Pour cherry filling into the pie crust.
5. Roll the last crust out and cut it into ¾ inch strips. Place the strips going one way across the top and the opposite way across to make a lattice.
6. Mix the egg and the milk. Brush the pie with the egg wash.
7. Place the Pie Pan into the Fry Basket and then into the Air Fryer.
8. Adjust cooking time for 15 minutes at 300°F.
9.When done, set aside to cool and serve with vanilla ice cream or ice cream you prefer.