½ ounce yeast
1 large egg
2 tablespoon butter, unsalted
2½ cup flour, white
⅓ cup sugar
1 cup sugar
2 tablespoon milk
½ cup milk, nonfat
½ teaspoon cinnamon
½ teaspoon nutmeg
½ teaspoon sea salt
1 tablespoon cinnamon
1 egg yolk
1. In a mixer add the yeast, ⅓ cup sugar and ½ cup milk. Mix all the dry ingredients in a bowl.
2. Add one egg to the mixer with all the dry ingredients and mix until it forms a ball.
3. Set aside and separate them into double in size. When the dough is ready, place on the counter and roll out to 1 inch thickness.
4. With round cutters make doughnuts. Place in the Fry Basket.
5. Mix egg yolk and 2 Tbsp. milk to make egg wash.
6. Brush the doughnuts with egg wash. Place the Fry Basket into the Air Fryer.
7. Adjust cooking time for 16 minutes at 300°F
8. Turn the doughnuts over during cooking.
9. Mix ½ cup of sugar and 1 Tbsp. cinnamon. Dip into mixture when doughnuts are still warm.