1 pound cream cheese
2 eggs, large
½ teaspoon Vanilla Extract
1 cup honey graham cracker crumbs
½ cup sugar
2 tablespoon butter, unsalted
1. Cut a circle out of a piece of parchment paper. Place it in the Baking Pan.
2. Mix the butter and graham cracker crust together and press into the Baking Pan.
3. Place the Baking Pan in the Fry Basket of Air Fryer.
4. Adjust cooking time for 4 minutes at 350°F.
5. In a mixer, blend cream cheese and add the sugar. Add one egg at the same time until creamy. Add the vanilla and mix well.
6. Remove the Fry Basket from the Air Fryer and pour the cheese mixture on top of the graham cracker crust.
7. Place the cheesecake back into the Air Fryer.
8. Adjust cooking time for 15 minutes at 300°F.
9. Chill for 3 hours before serving.