4 cups button mushrooms, cleaned
1 red onion
2 tablespoons olive oil
6 tablespoons feta cheese, crumbled
1 pinch salt
1. Peel and slice a red onion into ¼ inch thin slices.
2. Clean button mushrooms, and then cut into ¼ inch thin slices.
3. In a sauté pan with olive oil, sweat onions and mushrooms under a medium flame until tender. Remove from heat and place on a dry kitchen towel to cool.
4. Preheat the Air Fryer to 325°F (3-5 minutes).
5. Crack 6 eggs with whisk thoroughly and vigorously, adding a pinch of salt. Pour eggs into the baking dish with onion and mushroom mixture and cheese. Place the baking dish in the cooking basket and cook in the Air Fryer for 27-30 minutes (325°F) .
6. The frittata is done when you can stick a knife into the middle, and the knife comes out clean.