5 pound chicken, whole, with skin
1 teaspoon Garlic powder
1 teaspoon onion powder
1 teaspoon Sea Salt
1 teaspoon black pepper
½ teaspoon thyme
2 tablespoon olive oil
1. Season the chicken and coat with olive oil and put it for 45 minutes before cooking.
2. Place the chicken breast side down in the Fry Basket. Press M Button. Scroll to the Chicken Icon.
3. Adjust cooking time for 20 minutes at 350°F .
4. When time runs out, carefully turn the chicken over.
5. Adjust cooking time for 20 minutes at 350°F again.
6. Test the chicken with a thermometer for proper done-ness (165°F) .
7. Let it rest for 20 minutes before serving.