6 Chicken tenders
3 Large eggs
½ cup Flour, white
1 cup Panko
1 teaspoon Sea Salt
½ teaspoon black pepper
1 teaspoon olive oil
½ cup milk
1. Combine panko breadcrumbs with olive oil in a bowl.
2. Mix egg and milk in a bowl. Pour flour into a pan or bowl.
3. Dip chicken tenders into the flour, then into the egg mixture, and finally into the panko mixture. Place breaded tenders into the Fry Basket. Repeat Step 3 if necessary.
4. Place the Fry Basket into the Air Fryer. Adjust cooking time for 14 minutes at 400°F. Flip the tenders over halfway through the cooking time.
5. Enjoy your favorite dipping sauce.