12 large shrimp, raw
1 cup egg white, raw
1 cup coconut, dried, unsweetened
1 tablespoon Cornstarch
1 cup Panko
1 cup Flour, white
1. Place the shrimp on paper towels.
2. Mix the panko and coconut together in a pan and set aside. Mix cornstarch in a pan and set aside.
3. Place the egg white in a bowl.
4. Dip one shrimp at a time into mixture, then into the egg white, and finally into the coconut mixture.
5. Place the coated shrimp into the Fry Basket and repeat until all the shrimp coated.
6. Place the Fry Basket into the Air Fryer. Adjust cooking time for 10 minutes at 350°F.
7. After 5 minutes, rotate all shrimp if needed.