|2-3 Lb. Chuck Roast
1 Packet of Ranch Dressing Powder
1 Packet of Au Jus Mix Powder
|2 to 4 oz of Butter (half a stick or 1 stick)
1 Jar of Pepperoncinis
- Place about 4 peppers into bottom of the cooking pot first. Then place chuck roast on top of them. This will lift roast up off bottom of pan and prevent burning and overheating.
- Open packets of seasonings and sprinkle them both over top of the roast, covering as much as possible. Place a few more pepperoncinis on top of roast, and around it. Then pour about 1/4 to 1/2 of the pepperoncini liquid into the pot. Add 1/2 cup of water, put whole piece of butter directly on top of roast.
- Program the pressure cooker to cook for 60-minutes.
- When the pressure cooker has finished the cooking cycle, follow the instructions in the “Removing Lid after Pressure Cooking” section of this manual.
- You can serve this roast any way you like.
Recipes courtesy of www.peggyunderpressure.com