2 Cup leftover macaroni and cheese
⅓ Cup cheddar cheese, shredded
3 Eggs 2 Cup milk
¾ Cup white flour
1 Cup bread crumbs, plain
1. Mix the shredded cheese with the leftover mac and cheese. Set aside.
2. Place the breadcrumbs in a bowl. Mix the egg and milk together and put them in a bowl.
3. Roll the mac and cheese balls in the egg mixture. Finally, roll in the breadcrumbs.
4. Place the mac and cheese balls in the Fry Basket
5. Place the Fry Basket in the Air Fryer.
6. Adjust the cooking time for 10 minutes at 350°F , and press “ON” and rotate them halfway through the baking time.