FOR THE FILLING
4 oz cooked chicken breast, shredded
1 celery stalk, sliced thin
1 medium carrot, sliced thin
½ cup mushrooms, sliced thin
½ teaspoon ginger, finely chopped
1 teaspoon sugar
1 teaspoon chicken stock powder
FOR THE SPRING ROLL WRAPPERS
1 egg, beaten
1 teaspoon cornstarch
8 spring roll wrappers
½ teaspoon vegetable oil
1. Make the filling. Place the shredded chicken into a bowl and mix with the celery, carrot and mushrooms. Add the ginger, sugar and chicken stock powder and stir evenly.
2. Combine the egg with the cornstarch and mix to create a thick paste and set aside.
3. Place some filling onto each spring roll wrapper and roll it up, sealing the ends with the egg mixture.
4. Preheat the Air Fryer to 400°F (3-5 minutes).
5. Lightly brush the spring rolls with oil prior to placing in the cooking basket. Cook for 4-6 minutes (400°F ) until golden brown.
6. Serve with sweet chili sauce or soy sauce.