4 medium russet potatoes
1 tablespoon olive oil
2 teaspoon rosemary, chopped
2 pinches salt
1. Scrub the potatoes under running water to clean. Cut the potatoes lengthwise and peel them into thin chips directly into a mixing bowl full of water.
2. Soak the potatoes for 30 minutes, and change water several times. Drain thoroughly and pat completely dry with a paper towel.
3. Preheat the Air Fryer to 325°F (3-5 minutes).
4. Coat potatoes with olive oil in a mixing bowl. Place them into cooking basket and cook for 30 minutes (325°F) until golden brown, shaking frequently to ensure the chips are cooked evenly.
5. When finished,put them in a large bowl with rosemary and salt.