|1 1/2 lb mixture of chopped or ground lean beef, pork and veal
Freshly ground pepper
2 slices bread, soaked in water and squeezed dry
1 teaspoon salt
2 tablespoons parsley
1 medium onion, minced
|1 garlic clove
2 tablespoons chicken stock
1 cup tomato sauce
2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
1 cup water
2 tablespoons olive oil
- In a bowl, combine the chopped meat, salt, pepper, bread, parsley, onion, garlic, egg, chicken stock and Worcestershire sauce. Shape into two small loaves. Wrap each in wax paper and chill several hours to firm.
- Follow the “BROWNING” instructions in this manual add the oil and brown the loaves well on all sides. Cancel “BROWNING.” Remove and set on oven-safe dish (not included) that will fit into the pressure cooker.
- Pour out the oil and combine the tomato sauce and water, and season with salt and pepper. Spread the ketchup over the meat loaves and lower the oven-safe dish into the pressure cooker.
- Close and lock the pressure cooker lid. Adjust the pressure valve on top to Airtight and press the MEAT & CHICKEN function switch.
- When the pressure cooker has finished the cooking cycle, follow the instructions in the “Removing Lid after Pressure Cooking” section of this manual.
- Remove dish using a removing utensil/tool. Slice and serve immediately.