|1 cup brown sugar
1/4 cup soy sauce
1/2 teaspoon paprika
1 tablespoon vinegar
|1/4 teaspoon cayenne
1 teaspoon garlic powder
2 lbs pork ribs
1 cup of chicken/beef stock
- Prepare sauce ingredients inside cooking pot.
- Divide ribs up evenly so it fits into the pressure cooker.
- Coat each piece thoroughly with the sauce.
- Place ribs into pressure cooker pot after coating with sauce.
- Add the 1 cup of stock to the bottom of pot.
- Close and lock the pressure cooker lid. Adjust the pressure valve on top to Airtight and press the MEAT & CHICKEN function switch.
- When the pressure cooker has finished the cooking cycle, follow the instructions in the “Removing Lid after Pressure Cooking” section of this manual..