|1 tablespoon vegetable oil
1/2 lb boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into 1″ pieces
1/2 lb fully cooked Andouille or Italian sausage, sliced
1/2 lb uncooked shrimp, peeled and deveined
2 teaspoons Creole seasoning
1 teaspoon dried thyme leaves
1/8 teaspoon cayenne pepper
|1/2 onion, chopped
1 garlic cloves, minced
1 green bell pepper, chopped
1 stalks celery, sliced
1/2 cup long grain rice
8 oz canned chopped tomatoes, un-drained
1 cup chicken stock
2 tablespoons fresh parsley, minced
- – Follow the “BROWNING” instructions in this manual, add oil and add chicken, sausage and shrimp. Sprinkle half of the Creole seasoning, half the thyme and half the cayenne. Cook for 3-5 minutes uncovered, stirring frequently, until chicken and shrimp are thoroughly cooked. Remove chicken, sausage and shrimp with a slotted spoon and set aside.
- Add onion, bell pepper, celery and remaining Creole seasoning, thyme and cayenne to skillet and cook for 4-5 minutes, stirring frequently.
- Add chicken, sauce, shrimp and rice, tomatoes with their juice and stock back into the pot. Cancel “BROWNING.”
- Close and lock the pressure cooker lid. Adjust the pressure valve on top to Airtight and press the SOUP & STEW function switch.
- When the pressure cooker has finished the cooking cycle, follow the instructions in the “Removing Lid after Pressure Cooking” section of this manual.
- Serve with rice if desired.