|12 tablespoons olive oil
1 Cornish hen, trussed
1/2 teaspoon salt
1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
1/2 teaspoon thyme
1/2 teaspoon basil
|1 tablespoon minced parsley
1 tablespoon flour
1/2 cup dry white wine
1/2 cup chicken stock
1/4 pound mushrooms, cleaned and sliced
- Follow the “BROWNING” instructions in this manual heat the olive oil and brown the Cornish hens on all sides. Sprinkle them with salt and pepper, thyme, basil and parsley. Remove and set aside. Cancel “BROWNING.”
- In the cooking pot, stir in the flour, and then pour in the wine and stock and add the hens back in.
- Close and lock the lid and program the pressure cooker for 40-minutes.
- When the pressure cooker has finished the cooking cycle, follow the instructions in the “Removing Lid after Pressure Cooking” section of this manual.
- Serve with rice or a salad if desired.