3 chicken breast halves
1/2 cup pimento stuffed olive, minced
1/4 cup all-purpose flour
1/4 cup sour cream 2 tablespoons cup olive oil
1 tablespoon potato starch or flour
1/4 cup fresh parmesan cheese, grated
1 garlic cloves, crushed
1 tablespoon fontinella cheese, grated
1/2 cup chicken broth
1 lemon, thinly sliced, to garnish
1/4 cup fresh lemon juice
1 teaspoon dried basil
1/2 tablespoon sherry wine
1 teaspoons salt
1/4 teaspoon white pepper
- Lightly dust chicken pieces with flour.
- Follow the “BROWNING” instructions in this manual: heat oil. Add chicken breasts, two at a time, and sauté in hot oil until brown on all sides. Remove from inner pot and set on a paper towel lined dish.
- Add shallots and garlic to the inner pot and sauté for 3 to 5 minutes, scraping bottom of pan to loosen browned particles remaining from chicken. Stir in broth, lemon juice, sherry, salt, pepper, basil, and olives.
- Cancel “BROWNING.”
- In the cooking pot, add chicken pieces skin side down back in.
- Close and lock the pressure cooker lid. Adjust the pressure valve on top to Airtight and press the MEAT & CHICKEN function switch.
- When the pressure cooker has finished the cooking cycle, follow the instructions in the “Removing Lid after Pressure Cooking” section of this manual.
- Stir chicken mixture, then transfer just the chicken to serving platter, and cover to retain heat.
- Whisk sour cream and starch together. Stir into cooking liquid inside the pressure cooker and cook over manual heat 1 minute, stirring constantly.
- Spoon sauce over chicken. Sprinkle with cheese and garnish with lemon slices.