FOR THE FILLING
4 medium russet potatoes, peeled and cubed
2 egg yolks 1 cup parmesan cheese, grated
2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
3 tablespoons chives, finely chopped
1 pinch salt
1 pinch black pepper
1 pinch nutmeg
FOR THE BREADING
3 tablespoons vegetable oil
¾ cup all-purpose flour
2 eggs, beaten
¾ cup breadcrumbs
1. Cut potatoes into cube and boil the potato cubes in salted water for 15 minutes.
2. Drain and mash finely in a large bowl with a potato masher or ricer. Cool completely.
3. Mix it in the egg yolk, cheese, flour and chives and season like salt, pepper and nutmeg. Shape the potato filling into the size of golf balls and set aside.
4. Preheat the Air Fryer to 400°F (3-5 minutes).
5. Add oil and breadcrumbs and stir until the mixture becomes loose. Place potato balls into the flour, adding eggs and breadcrumbs, and roll them into cylinder shape. Press coating to croquettes. 6. Place the croquettes into the cooking basket, cooking for 7-8 minutes (400°F) until golden brown.