1 Tbsp butter
1 shallot, minced
3 cups water
1/2 Tbsp seasoned salt
1/2 Tbsp Worcestershire sauce
1/2 Tbsp dry mustard
1 pound elbow noodles (or your favorite small pasta)
1/3 loaf original Velveeta, cut into cubes
1/2 cup shredded mozzarella cheese 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
1/4 jar diced pickled jalapenos
- 1. Follow the “BROWNING” instructions in this manual.
- Melt butter and sauté shallots for 2-3 minutes.
- Cancel “BROWNING” Add water, salt, Worcestershire sauce, dry mustard & pasta and cook under pressure for 1 minute.
- When the pressure cooker has finished the cooking cycle, follow the instructions in the “Removing Lid after Pressure Cooking” section of this manual.
- Open lid and add cheeses & jalapenos; stir well.
- Close lid and let cheese melt for 2-3 minutes, then stir again.
For extra creamy “TV” Mac & cheese, stir in 2 cups whole milk, half &half or heavy cream at the end
Recipe on this page are courtesy of Joelle Hunter.