3 medium russet potatoes, peeled
1 tablespoon olive oil
1. Peel the potatoes and cut them into 1/4 inch by 3 inch strips.
2. Soak the potatoes in water for at least 30 minutes, then drain thoroughly and pat them dry with a paper towel.
3. Place the potatoes in a large bowl and add some oil to coat the potatoes evenly.
4. Preheat the Air Fryer to 350°F (3-5minutes).
5. Add the potatoes to cooking basket and cook for 20-30 minutes (350°F) until golden and crisp.
1. Shake 2-3 times during cooking
2. It is faster to cook thinner potatoes than thicker ones.